The only totally vegan camps for kids since 1993.
Camp Exploration offers a variety of day and overnight camp options.
Not all campers who attend are vegan or even vegetarian,
but vegetarian and vegan children can not find a more conducive camp.
All the food served and activities offered are vegan:
- We do not go to zoos that use/abuse animals for human purposes,
but we do go to animal sanctuaries that save and help animals.
- We do not go to circuses that use/abuse animals,
but we do go to circuses of human acrobats, etc.
- We do not go to bodies of water to go fishing,
but we do go to the water for boating and swimming.
- We do not have water fights with water guns and shoot each other,
but we do have water fun with water squirters and soak each other.
- We do not use any items or serve any foods that were or came from animals,
but we do serve a wide array of enjoyable kid-friendly totally vegan foods.
Check out great articles about these programs in these issues
of The American Vegan Society's American Vegan magazine: